Chastity

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

ankles pants

Princess Sheridan mentioned it again in "Whipping The Disobedient Slave"


She wrote:

"Get on your knees. Looks like you need a little reminder of just who is in charge. Did I or did I not tell you that you are not allowed to jerk off without my permission? Are you stupid? Is that it? I guess I'll have to whip some sense into you. I think you'll enjoy this video best if you pull down your pants and kneel in front of the computer screen...don't you? That way when I lean into the camera you can almost feel my breath on your face as I verbally chastise you. That way you can almost feel the sting of my leather crop abusing your pathetic cock. But I didn't have to tell you that did I? You watch all of my videos while kneeling in front of me with your pants around your ankles anyway."


No comments:

Post a Comment