Chastity

Thursday, April 10, 2014

First Custom Clip

The Custom


I took an important step and paid for a clip request. I have been looking forward to this moment and finally did it. my request was simple "5 minutes custom clip where She tells me that from now on i only get ruined orgasms and no more normal ones for the rest of my life." 

She delivered her masterpiece. A stunning breathtaking clip where I have a frustrating hands free ruined orgasm. it didn't end without another surprise, so at the end she gave me something to think about. She said after laughing at my sad ruined orgasm "it's gonna be so much fun putting you in chastity. you heard me, Moe".

My heart was beating fast. The idea is growing in my head now. if I own a cage i think i will lock myself up for her. 


Later She told me frankly " If or when you want to take this all the way I think you will make a fine slave. It'll really fuck you up though." and it was one of the most beautiful think i ever heard in my life.  She was so gentle and kind. She made her point clear and gave me my freedom and time to think. But she has to let me know that she is talking about the next step"when you no longer will have free will."


She is amazing, i never met a Domme like her. I thanked her deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment