Chastity

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I squirted in my pants

Two days ago I posted a new review "Review: You Love BBC Part 1" it is a hot clip, everyone should buy it. but in that review i put a comment that I cum in my pants because of it. also I told the readers that this clip is a premature ejaculation trigger.

Thankfully I was allowed to have an orgasm by my Owner. and when she contacted me she asked how i did it. I was so embarrssed to say but I told her I cum in my socks. She laghued at me and said "Ah....very good :) Are you going to name it "Ol' Crusty" after a few more uses? :p
Icky sticky crusty socky...your fuck buddy :)".

it was so humiliating then she made it even better and more painful when she ended "Ok thumper...thump those balls 5 times. I want a "Thank You Princess Sheridan" said aloud after each one."


SO Thank You Princess Sheridan again and again 



No comments:

Post a Comment