Chastity

Monday, December 8, 2014

Sheridan's BBC

 It is famous! I spent time looking for an exact measure and the best thing i came up to it is 12 inches. I did not ask Princess Sheridan of course, what she will think of me if i did. So, i was looking into her clip store and found it written in a description of a clip titled I'm Going To Fuck My Closet Every Day ORIGINAL CUSTOM VERSION which was released in 1 November 2014. 

"This is a *Custom Clip* for my closet bitch Joey. I'm going to give you a gift. The gift of my twelve inch strap-on buried in your ass every day from now on. Let's get one thing straight...I don't like you. I'm going to hurt you. I'm going to slap you, spit on you and dig my nails into your face. But what's going to hurt even more is the ass pounding I'm going to give you. I'm going to tear open that faggot ass of yours. I'm going to make you cry. This is the way it is for you now. The really fucked up part about this is that you actually want this to happen. You want me to do this to you. Lucky you. (The edited version is also available...I'm talking to you faggot.)"


So no more mystery about that monester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment