Chastity

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Getting back to myself

On Jan 30 2016, Princess Sheridan took me back under her control after months of being lone lost dog. 

It was HER who locked me in CB6000 for more than nine months back in 2015 and she was the one who released me with a single ruined orgasm on 29 October 2015. So when She took me back yesterday, she has a new order for me: no touching. 

My First task to celebrate this was to buy a big purchase of Princhess Sheridan's HOT clips and it was a big reward for me because it was long time since I got that much of clips in one time. Good thing that I was saving up. 

Then the other task was a Writing assignment. I must write one sentence for 25 times but I have to smack myself in the balls after each line. 

when I was done, Princess upgraded my assignment and doubled it up. "You're obviously not hitting hard enough. 25 more and make them count."









50 : 







No comments:

Post a Comment