Chastity

Friday, December 15, 2017

goofy lil' fuck -but pleasant

Nothing makes a sub happy more than being a good boy to his Owner. Yesterday I replied to a tweet of Mistress Hyde saying that she was having lots of orgasms until she stopped counting.

I told her "enjoy... i have been in chastity since the beginning of this year" and when she asked For whom? I proudly mentioned my owner to the conversation.

Mistress Hyde asked an embarrassing question : "And why did I have to ask? Why weren’t you already thanking her for locking you when you decided to bring up your dick??"

here where My Owner replied : 
"Thanks for chastising  @DeniedBoy, Mistress Hyde. Even the most humble and respectful subs need what seems to be constant direction. Like a shopping cart that pulls to left... if you don't correct it, there goes the display of canned peas!"

Mistress Hyde: laughed and said "He’s a good sub. Clearly. I’ve enjoyed our interactions thus far".

then my Owner said the most pleasing thing "I'm glad. He's a goofy lil' fuck -but pleasant."

Thank you Princess Sheridan for keeping me locked and frustrated since the start of 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment