Chastity

Monday, January 8, 2018

Sheridan's toilet? wait until you see the teaser

Princess Sheridan teased us with a teaser for an upcoming clip.  I run to her telling how i feel about this totally taboo to me. 



her response was epic:


"Are you saying you want to be My toilet? Quite the clip coming up Monday night for you then 😁
Ahhh... take it easy. Just a fantasy right? Like Me kneeing you as hard as I can over and over. In your head you love it. Ramming My knee in your crotch so hard you lift off the ground. And like I said- over and over. Thinking about it gets you very excited. Probably all pre-cummy right now. In practice that would be too much. I'd have to call an ambulance for you. Nice fantasy though. Could you eat My shit? My ass covering your open mouth and shitting in it? Could you swallow? I doubt it lol. What a fantasy though. You'd love it if it could be but even better as a fantasy. You just want to be able to do anything I tell you to. That's a good thing and that's why you wanna be My toilet :)

Ha ha... wait until you see the teaser."

I will wait because it is extremely HOT...my brain is melting down

No comments:

Post a Comment