Chastity

Saturday, June 30, 2018

i finally leaked


Princess Sheridan is so kind and mean at the same time. that's why I love he, she knows exactly what do to and how to do it. When I reached my chastity milestone (505 days), Princess Sheridan released her erotic clip ""Don't Cum Yet"" in her iWantClips store. I knew that clip and memerized every second of it, but i could't resist getting swollen in the cage for the preview. i watched it over and over until i feel the pain in my caged dick. I reached out for Princess Sheridan.

Princess Sheridan gave me a permission to have a ruined orgasm in my cage. I couldn't believe myself, i was jumping out of happiness but I was worried. I wasn't sure about myself. if I couldn't cum in the cage which is difficult, i will not have that ruined orgasm.

June 29, I purchased 3 clips from her store (LITTLE B4BY DICKChastity ReleaseSmall Dicks Cum Quick). they are insanely hot which was good for my plan.  I start with the first clip which has a high dose of humiliation that brought tears to my eyes. The second one was so mean and cruel that I loved every second of it. The last one was straight forward. small dicks cum quick and i did it.

I finally leaked my 505 days old semen, i ruined my desperate orgasm in the small cage for Princess Sheridan. I was crying and moaning her name " ooh Sheridan, ooh Sheridan". nothing more.

I slept on the floor with tears on my cheeks and a weak line of cum leaking out of the tip of my cage.

it was the best day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment