Chastity

Monday, August 11, 2014

My Tweet in Her honor every day


After good helpful conversation with my owner where she taught me the manners of communication with her. She ordered me saying "Give them a slap". 
So I did immediately. it hurt but felt so good at the same time. She then gave me another order: "That will be your tweet in My honor every day. Understand?"

of course I didn't because i was too stupid and horny. I slapped my balls again. She tried to educate me more. "Nice but not what I meant. Let's practice. Slap yourself in the balls and tweet that you just did. Do it."

I slapped my balls for the third time and tweeted. She is very carefully with the details so she said "More like, "Slapped my balls upon Princess Sheridan's orders." Slap then put it in your own words. and you better be giving them a good thump.

I slapped again and tweeted better this time. my balls hurt so bad. she asked me "Would you like to continue?" what can I say?!

She explained "I like it all but it still doesn't point out that this is a direct order from me. Try it again." So I did it one more time. until she was pleased and send me a "Bravo".

She wanted to make it clearer "Every fucking day...that's what I want."
This is a new routine for me now. I must engrave it into my brain.

I think the whole thing was too hot for her as well, She enjoyed it. She said "Want more bitch?"
what can I say. 

"Pull up your cock with your fingertips at the base of the head. Swing your fist into your balls. Be loose so it swings. Fist..not slap. Be loose like a pendulum."




I did and it hurt like hell and i loved every second of it. 

She then told me "Start being a good boy again and I'll give you more attention. Say thank you.".

Thank you my Owner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment