Chastity

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Not ripe enough yet


I begged My Owner to let me cum which is very silly from me regarding to my nick name. She replied "Really? "Denied Boy" wants to cum? Chastity curious Moe wants to cum? I don't think so. Not yet."
She added"
"You've been very good in a very short term lately. Keep it up and I will grant your wish...in time."

So in time, I asked her if i am doing ok. her answer was :"At this point you haven't served consistently for long enough yet. Wouldn't you agree?"

of course i agree with her.  She added "Time and only time will tell." I told her I trust her. she said "You don't have to trust Me. Just serve Me."

Again she is educating me to be a better slave. i told her how blue are my balls, they are swollen and heavy. She inspects them in her own way. 
*poke poke poke* "...nope. Not ripe enough yet. Good night blue balls."


No comments:

Post a Comment