Chastity

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Princess Sheridan’s Toy



After Yuri did it successfully, Princess Sheridan ordered me to do the same. So, I looked for a design for a tag with writing to replace my empty one. 
Yuri’s embossment was with the jeweler but mine was with my friend. The one who actually owns the 3D printer. I called him and asked for a favor. I told him i will send him a file in the email to be printed. 


After he received my email, he called me and asked what the hell is “Princess Sheridan’s Toy”. I lied and said. it for my niece, her name is Sheridan, and i has a toy for her. although this silly story doesn't cover why I put "2017 January 1" on the tag as well. but I would like to think he accepted this explanation. The next morning in the office, I was waiting for him and my heart was pumping fast. He came late, and handed it to me. I was very embarrassed to let anyone sees it, Like everyone would know this will go for my cock cage. 



As soon as I reached home I put it on and sent a DM to me owner “I am safe”. because that’s exactly how i felt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment