Chastity

Friday, February 10, 2017

Resetting Chastity


When it comes to chastity, Princess Sheridan knows how to design a system to train both mind and body. Since Princess Sheridan reached out for me and mentioned that I need a cage for my dick in December 2016. My brain got ready for this. I have been watching her clips daily with my cock trapped in that tiny cage I made. I remember two times that almost made me to explode in my cage. on of them with releasing her clip "Only I Say When You Can Cum" . This clip was very special because Princess Sheridan was too generous to show off her boobs. For me These kinds of scenes are sacred, and I was nearly getting a heart attack when I saw it. 

yesterday, I begged My Owner to drain my balls. I spent 39 days in cage but my last ruined orgasm was way before that. She was so generous to allow me to unlock, edge for the rest of the day then cum*.


*by cumming i mean ruined orgasm of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment