Chastity

Sunday, February 5, 2017

How I became a dog


I will try to go back to the very the first time Princess Sheridan has turned me into a dog. i can talk about important steps in my way to become a dog.


Back in  11 August 2014, Princess Sheridan was teaching me about devotion and loyalty. She was talking naturally and didn't mean to humiliate me. She referred to me as a "dog". I still remember when she talked about bad slaves she said: "I can't own a dog that comes and goes as it pleases.". I wasn't thinking when I dared to ask her am I a dog?. Her answer was honest and made me fall in love with her even more. She said "You need devotion. Usefulness will come. I compared your actions to a dog that does not obey. You don't deserve to be called a dog yet." from that moment she implanted the idea, I was trying my best to be called a dog.



Same day, Princess Sheridan tweeted a very important massage saying"If you want Me to call you a dog then you had better start acting like the loyal beasts that they are." This tweet was going deep inside my mind. So I got my head straight and began to work right.  I was promoting my Owner and telling all boys she go to her website when she tweeted back to me saying "There you go...acting like a dog already ;) Good boy."

and as a reward she order me to slap my balls and tweet about and when i did her replay was "Very good Moe. Give yourself another for good measure."




After 5 days, 16 August 2014, Princess Sheridan instructed me how I can get a release. She gave me two options and ended it with dehumanization " $50 in clips lets you ruin otherwise suffer blue balls. Hump something like a dog for 5 seconds."



On 21 August 2014, she tweeted for the public: "Hump the air like the horny dogs you are. I see your lipstick quivering... you know... your red rocket? Hands"


On 20 Sep 14, I said it publicly when I was talking to Yuri that Sheridan knows how to turn a boy into a dog :) and she favorited it.

On 17 November 2014 after getting locked in chastity for 33 days for her, Princess was happy and called me  a good puppy again. 


On 02 Jan 2015, after I punched myself in the balls, Princess told me "I did like it :) Very sweet. You are good puppy."

April 13, 2015, she told me in a Dm "Good puppy! Are you doing well?"


Then on 2 February 2016, after making a teaser for her. Princess Sheridan was so happy she called me a good puppy. 

On 21 June 2016 after releasing  her clip “Bark for Princess Sheridan” Which was a big hit to my brain. I tweeted a very clear massage "if you are a dog like me, bark for Princess Sheridan".

I still remember how I couldn’t resist to bark loudly in my room that night. I was on my hands and knees watching that clip over and over. 



Yesterday, my dear friend Yuri posted a short clip where he is barking for Princess. I watched it and it touched the weak spot in me. Princess Sheridan turned Yuri’s clip into an open invitation for all submissive boys with a special mention to me.
It took me few seconds to land on my hands and knees, fire the camera and the dog inside me was awake. I recored a woof woof clip and posted quickly. Princess Sheridan laughed at me and told me to do it right with a new video because she was asking for a bark not a woof. I was on all four, I recored the other video and sent it proudly. I was very happy that I can wiggle my tail because I did what my owner told me to do. 

On  Jan 22, 2017
I asked her
she said " because you are my Puppy.
All men are dogs but not are my obedient puppies. Smack balls now and Bark.



BUY the clip and Bark for Princess Sheridan

No comments:

Post a Comment