Chastity

Sunday, January 22, 2017

21 days and counting

I marked 21 days in chastity, so  I thought it will be nice to write some feedback on the new 3d printed chastity device. 
I can say with lots of confidence that the idea worked very well. I am so happy with the results so far. The device is comfy and I didn't face any skin problem at all.

Since it was long time since i was locked in a cage, I took my time to adjust with it. lack of sleeping and waking up in the middle of the night were the  main problem. My morning wood was painful. but after two weeks, things started to get smoother. It looks like my penis is conditioning with its new tiny home. 

Also lately I changed my twitter profile picture and I added a small lock symbol to represent my lifestyle right now. It was very special sign to me. It's like I want to shoutout for the whole world that I am happily in chastity. it's like my new identity.



I have been spending as much time as I have with My Owner's clips. I have new reviews coming soon, along with HOT memes of her. The reviews will be posted here and will be update it with new ones. 

When I tweeted my #ChastityStatus yesterday, Princess Sheridan reply was "20? That's nuthin". fews words but they are strong and deep. Her tweet went straight to my brain and invaded it. I was nodding my head and saying "You are absolutely right Princess. it looks like this is  going to be a much longer road". I do believe that. I say that with all love and faith in My Owner. She knows what she is doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment