Chastity

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Day one, Night one


I approached My Owner Princess Sheridan on my hands and knees. She was happy to see me locked up. I told her that although I was unlocked for more than a year, my sexual life was so pathetic, I barely had an full orgasm on my own. (well, Princess Sheridan ordered that one) and my last released was ruined as well by Her. I finally realized that I am not a real man (silly me). 



I also felt like I need to sign my pledge again. The first one was signed in 2014. I felt I ned to make a new commitment with the new year. Finally, when I did all this, and my Owner was happy, I was satisfied. I think only submissive boys can understand this feeling. For more than a year, I didn’t feel any satisfaction at all. 

Princess then made sure that my balls are still available for busting. She made me smack my balls 5 times. they were too sensitive for two reasons : long time no cum, and being trapped in that ring.

Being caged all time, it was a new feeling for me. I needed to get used to it. Going out, walking and doing normal stuff feels different when your private part is trapped and secure. Using the toilet is another sign as well. I am well trained for using toilet before, but being on lose for long time made me forget my manners sometimes. Now with this cage, I am back to the right position, no more peeing standing.

It was my first night sleeping in Chastity cage. But i must say the new cage is much better than my old ones. 

Because I am a submissive dog, iI believe that my place is not in a bed, I think it should be on the floor. where Princess Sheridan walks and steps, where she rests her feet and puts her shoes. So I think I will do this now.


Princess Sheridan's cock locked up

No comments:

Post a Comment