Chastity

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

in Chastity looking for another cage

Again, I wake up in the middle of the night to watch Princess Sheridan's clips and write. 


Two days ago My Owner told me  “Need a smaller version then" . She knows my size. So as My friend Yuri said in his blog “Good Things Come In Small Packages”. I have been looking for a way to shrink the length without affecting the diagonal. It sounds easy but it is very difficult with lack of experience and lack of proper apps to do so. Also what makes it more difficult to me that the printer is not mine, so I can’t print as many things as I wish. I need to make it prefect.

I came up with a prototype where i combined two designs together. I think it will be the best match for me. I am planning to print it out tomorrow so fingers crossed. 

by the way. I am sleeping on the floor officially. 

No comments:

Post a Comment