Chastity

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Chastity New Year


It is a new year, and it comes with new decisions. Two weeks ago my Owner Princess Sheridan exactly on 12 Dec 2016 she asked me “Ever get a cage for that cock Moe? 

I was still looking for the right cage. but this time, it wasn’t about plastic or steel, it was about the right size and the ability to adjust it whenever it fails me. 

On that day Princess Sheridan told me “It's about time”. it is a clear direct order to go back in chastity. I know because I was already living in denial for the last year, I had a lonely full release in May and a ruined one in November. So it is more than clear that My Owner wants me in an actual cage. I knew i need to move faster. For the past few months my research led me to 3d printing technology.

I was very excited about finding a way to print a real cage based on my size to be worn for long term. Also I found few 3d models ready to print. but I needed two things. a 3d printer and a 3d app to edit any design to fit my size. 
I found out that one my Colleagues has a 3d printer in his home. so I spent some time getting closer to him until it’s proper to ask for barrow it. at the same time I have been digging into 3d worlds to find chastity models. I was so desperate to find any, but I got few. It was a big surprise that i find them for free. 
after adjustments

I spent good time learning and started working on my first design. It was for “bigger” size, so I had to make it shorter. Also the ring was very small so I had to make it bigger. the results was OK, but wasn't perfect. I didn’t want to show up to my Owner in this lousy cage. I was running out of time. While all people was busy preferring for Christmas and NYE I was working on a new chastity cage. 

Thankfully I found a much better design, and it doesn’t need any adjustment. So I printed it out and tried it on, it was great. it feels good and secure.



Since I am all locked up now in the new year, I will still look for better option but with more time in my hand. My ideal cage will be tiny size with good quality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment