Chastity

Sunday, January 1, 2017

My Orgasm timeline

My Orgasm timeline
My sexual life in two years under Princess Sheridan command



August 18, 2014:
Princess Sheridan locked my cock in CB6000 chastity cage.

August 21, 2014:
Princess Sheridan commanded me to cum after busting my balls (ruined orgasm) I only lasted 3 days. Then to lock myself up again.

September 7, 2014:
Princess Sheridan granted me a release. It was ruined orgasm in the chastity cage for the first time in my life. Then I was ordered to take the cage off and ruined my orgasm twice. (after spending 16 days in chastity).

September 12, 2014:
Princess Sheridan ordered me to jerk off repeatedly and cum over and over. I cum too many times then i reached dry orgasms, and continued for more than 6 hours until I begged her to lock me up. (ruined by POT)

October 5, 2014
Princess Sheridan allowed me to cum after spending good time in denial. She told me"Cum in your sock watching My clips every day you want. When you are ready to be locked up let me know."


October 15, 2014
Princess Sheridan locked me in chastity after I begged her to (after ten days of jerking full orgasms). 

October 24, 2014:
Princess Sheridan ordered me to ruin my orgasm in chastity cage  it's my 2nd after (70 days in the cage)

January 7, 2015
Princess Sheridan locked me in again.  she said "I want you in that cage and a pic posted. No begging. Tell Me you understand and that's it."

October 29, 2015
Princess Sheridan released me with a ruined orgasm after spending almost 10 months (296 days) in CB6000. 


January 30, 2016 
Princess Sheridan took control again and ordered to no touch my dick at all. (it has been more than 3 months, 93 days, since my last ruined release))


February 14, 2016: 
Princess Sheridan introduced me to "air humping". I humped the air  for the first time and slept with heavy blue balls.


May 8, 2016 : 
Princess Sheridan granted me a release with a full orgasm. (this ended my 191 days in denial)

May 12, 2016: 
Princess Sheridan gave me instruction to remain denied but to not go back in chastity cage. (I lost the cage because it wasn't good fit) 

July 2, 2016:
Princess Sheridan sent me a custom video where I was instructed to bust my balls until I cum. (It is a ruined orgasm. it has almost two months, 56 days, since my last full release) 


August 21, 2016: 
Princess Sheridan instructed me to milk my prostate. This day I tried but failed.


August 28, 2016:
Princess Sheridan instructed me to milk my prostate again while watching her clip "Finger You Ass For Princess". I did milk myself this time. (it has been almost 4 months, 113 days, since my last full release) 



September 22, 2016: 
Princess Sheridan rewarded me with a ruined orgasm  after setting up IWC twitter account. (it has been more than 4 months, 138 days, since my last full release)
Very good Moe :) You may ruin your orgasm to any of My clips you wish. When you start to cum, let go of your eager penis immediately and smack your balls until your sticky jizz stops oozing out.


November 20, 2016:
Princess Sheridan posted a naked picture in our private group. It caused me to accidentally cum in my pants without touching myself. (it has been more than 6 months ,197 days, since my last full release).

January 1, 2017:
I am back in chastity Cage (custom made by 3d printing technology).
(it has been more than 7 months, 235 days, since my last full release).

February 9, 2017:
I begged My Owner to drain my balls after spending 39 days. She allowed it with a ruined orgasm while watching her clip "Only I Say When You Can Cum".
(it has been 238 days which means 1 year and 3 days since my last full release).


Summery since 2014

Ruined Orgasms: 
Full Orgasm:

No comments:

Post a Comment