Chastity

Monday, April 3, 2017

April Reward




On April second and after spending a month in my small cage, the question was asked “Ready for another month of chastity?”. it is a big question, full of mysteries. what should I say and how I suppose to answer. I always prefer to be honest with my Owner no matter how weird it may sound. I told her how i felt about being locked how it was the best thing happened to me. and I leveled with her to the most confusing feelings that I have. I feel so much love...as much as frustration.



It was not very clear to me, but obviously it was crystal clear for my owner. She knows what I need. She tells me this: 

When puppies are cage trained they grow to find it comforting to have a space to return to. It's important to use it as a positive tool- never for punishment. 

You have been very good lately DB. You shall remain in chastity for April as a reward for your loyal service and obedience.”.

This was genius, I would never ever come up with this idea. I feel it but my basic mind would never think of so deep and complicated thing.


Princess just released a very HOT humiliating clip that every one should buy. what does she think of your dick pics. [Ewww! Gross Dick Pics!]


No comments:

Post a Comment