Chastity

Sunday, April 30, 2017

The question is: do you deserve it?



28

When I told Princess Sheridan how much I like her new clip "Human Toilet Punishment". Her answer was "Knew you would like it Moe... especially in chastity :)"


Scrape up $10,000 and I'll piss on you Moe 


My heart was pounding I asked her if that means I have a toilet fetish now her answer was "Nope... you have a Sheridan fetish."

Then in the following day 29 April 2017,  She said :

"Believe it? I'm in charge of it. That's right. Slap My balls."


I asked her about my last tweet. she said "


-I faved and RTd... did I not?"

-yes

-3 slaps for a stupid question.

After being in pain. she asked:

"Want Me to piss in your mouth? Is that your dream now?"

I was shocked, didn't know what to say.

She: 3 slaps for not answering My Q

painfully, I spoke my mind and told her yes. I want her to do it.

She said: "You do not deserve that."

My shock was mixed with humiliation. even when i asked to be pissed on i got denied. instead she has a better idea.

"I would handcuff you, force you to your knees and make you drink a glass of your own piss though. That I would do for you. "


I will be crying.

She commented "A fantastic mixture."

No comments:

Post a Comment