Chastity

Saturday, May 20, 2017

100 days


100 days, in one inch cage. it felt like it was yesterday. I still remember how desperately i was looking for months to find the right match for my cock size. It was an impossible mission until 3d printing solved it all for me. 

I know myself, I know how weak i am because of this fact, i must admit that i would never be able to go for this milestone without Princess Sheridan tight grip. She just knows how to push the right buttons in the right time. I begun this year with a cage, but Princess Sheridan was too kind enough to unlock me after 39 days with an highly intense ruined orgasm. I thought she is going to double that up, but she keeps surprising me. 

I remember how she mentioned that 100 has a nice ring, as she kept me on my toes waiting. I was pretty sure that she will release me at that day. I didn’t know what was my feeling at that time. But it was obvious that I am handing over all kind of control to her. I stopped thinking, I just obey. 

When the time comes, I approached her with a big smile on my face telling her that my stupid caged cock just turned 100. Her response was an emoji to share this celebration. I was confused, she didn't say anything about the future. This got my brain into fear, what is going on? what will happened to me? I waited about 10 minutes until i was able to think and write. “what is the plan?” It was the most pathetic way to ask, but i am sure, Princess Sheridan knew why I sounded so stupid. my brain was unable to work anymore. Her response was short, quick and firm like a bullet. 200. Just like that. I didn’t know what to think or say.


To be honest, for a second, i felt like she was telling me about a new project of her. it was like she was telling me about a new slave in her team that will go for 200 days. I shouted” YOU CAN DO IT, i have no doubts”. I was very proud of her, I felt this is her achievement. But the difficult question is “can I do it?”. I believe in her, i believe in her power and I trust her.

No comments:

Post a Comment