Chastity

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

90 Days

What does it mean to spend 3 months in tiny cage like me. 3 months that's a season lol. well, it's not like I will be having sex all these days if i was not locked up. Princess Sheridan knows that for a fact, she saved me and saved the world from my pathetic sad dick.

a week ago When I was doing my chastity check in on twitter, My Owner mentioned that 100 days has a nice ring. well since I am getting closer to that number, I have doubts that her phrase meant any release. For me, I just believe in her and trust her.

I forgot to mention that 4 days ago i was all on four in my room barking aloud. After I spent some time working on photos for her, I had this feeling to bark. And Princess Sheridan was very kind enough to give me this amazing law "Never hold back those urges". then after only one day, Surprisedly My dear friend Yuri has posted a short clip taken from "Doggy Slave Part 3"  



No comments:

Post a Comment