Chastity

Monday, August 7, 2017

Free as a bird

I was afraid to make my owner disappointed but again, I can't keep anything from her. I asked her directly "Princess, will You be disappointed if i beg for a release?"  My heart was pounding.

She calmly said "No, I've been waiting for that."

She keeps blowing my mind. She always know me better than i do. I asked her what to do, if i should continue or stop? her wise answer was "If you wish to remain locked and frustrated- nothing. If you wish for a temporary release- start thinking about how that might be achieved. Begging will start it off but by all means not all you will have to do."

And there she touched a nerve. I flinched and read it all over again. The idea forced me to speak, i asked "does that mean even after that release I will go back to the cage?"

Her remarkable answer was "What else would happen? Free as a bird to jerk your worthless cock anytime you please? Are you nuts?"

No comments:

Post a Comment