Chastity

Monday, August 28, 2017

200 Days

200 days, in the same small cage. Time passed so quickly, 
it felt like it was yesterday when I wrote my 100 days post. 

This cage, is so special because it’s custom made. And  spending all that time in it made me feel it’s part of my body. Honestly in my mind, I always feel I was locked since the beginning of this year. Despise the fact that I was unlocked after 39 days and allowed to released. But because that release was cruelly ruined my brain didn’t count it. I feel like I went straight from day one until now.

I was surprised that I was able to reach half of the time back then, and that’s to Princess Sheridan I went way more than that. It is a new milestone to me. 


I still remember how she mentioned that 100 has a nice ring, and then I approached her with a big smile on my face telling her that I just reach that number. Her reaction was unforgettable. (200 days!)

In that day, I felt I have a huge responsibility on my shoulders. I kept my faith in Princess Sheridan, and asked myself “Can I do it?” . Well actually she did it. She made me go this far.







No comments:

Post a Comment