Chastity

Sunday, November 19, 2017

My Leaky Faucet

I have been facing such an embarrassing problem. A problem that related to being denied for months now. I leak. Yes the precum keeps leaking from my locked up cock.  And it is very embarrassing to feel the wetness in public. To have big spots in my cloths because of my broken dick.

I finally had to tell my owner about this. She said “That's not a problem if it's in relation to being excited about anything to do with Me. That is a worship leak ;)

Then she gave me a very warm message. She said When that happens, picture My approving smile.” I could stop myself from saying that I love her. 

She said “I know you do. I hope you are leaking precum right now. That's what I want.” 





I must add that the first time Princess engraved this concept in my mind was on On September 6, 2014. when she sent me a DM saying "Poor little Moe...all locked up...leaky faucet."

No comments:

Post a Comment