Chastity

Sunday, July 16, 2017

An attempt a touchless ruined orgasm


I humped the air again for My Owner.
Last week, July 9th, Princess Sheridan has released a new smoking hot clip. “Booty Shorts Ass Worship”, and the minute it hits the timeline, everyone was lurking for it. I saw the short preview clip and I was drooling on myself. I tweeted back telling her how extremely HOT is this clip.


 Princess Sheridan decided to make me & Yuri (bitch boy) who was locked in the same time with me to do a task.

Bitch Boy is so obedient that I am allowing him out of chastity to attempt a touchless ruined orgasm to this clip. You want in ?

Her question was like a dream, I was screaming in my head” yes please please”. I jumped in my place and begging her to allow me to join.

Princess Sheridan was so generous to agree but she has three rules. The rules are simple. 
1) Get the clip of course, duh. 
2) Take off your cock cage. 
3) Watch clip but no touching- air humping is allowed.

Even for a dumb horny slave like me these rules were simple to follow. She ended up the tweet with one last order “No cheating”.

I was very nervous and excited, I felt my heart was pounding very fast. It has been 150 days since the last time I had my dick free. I was scared to fail. 

The first thing I did to prepare myself is to print a new seal. Yes, I did print a new seal before I even think to break the old one.

Then, due to my financial reasons, I had to wait another week to be able to buy the clip. 

This week was the hardest week ever. Because of the idea of being unlocked was already implanted in my brain. For seven days, I kept doing one routine: watch the preview of the clip and drool. I barked a lot in this week too. My mind was hunted with the idea of being out of the cage and having a chance to cum.

The time has came. I purchased two clips : “Booty Shorts Ass Worship” & “Dribble Out Your Cum, Foot Boy”. And I got my self a tissue box to clean up my big mess. 

As I was instructed, I used my tool to cut off the seal. I can’t describe my feeling when I pulled the cage off. For a second, I got terrified by what I saw. A shriveled squashed skin thing. I imagined if I place my two fingers on it and tried to pull it and stretch it, how would it feel? 
The skin was num because I have been locked for seven months, I thought maybe my dick was dead. 

I didn’t touch it as My Owner ordered me. I landed on my knees and hit play to watch the clip. As soon as I heard Princess Sheridan’s voice my sexual desire woke up. 
And as she moved her body in the clip, my hips started moving. I humped the air over and over. I did it hard and fast. It didn’t took my dick long time to get hard. I was humping the air and my hard desperate dick was dancing and hit my body.



Two minutes, three, four, and my frustration is getting bigger. I am so horny, I only need one stroke to explode. I was moaning her name very loud. The clip ended with Princess Sheridan flipping me off. 


I couldn’t believe myself. I sat down in shock! My horny dick was twitching and begging for one touch. I sat there and I watched my sad cock losing erection and falling on my swollen balls. I took the cage and placed it with the new seal. Then I lied down on the floor next to the tissue box and cried.

I was moaning one sentence over and over “ Sheridan, I love you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment