Chastity

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Dry dreams

Last night I had a new experience i felt i must share it with my owner. but First I had to ask her this to clarify her opinion for the future." Princess, what do You think about wet dreams for chastity boys?"

her answer was simple and direct "I whole heartedly approve of wet dreams." So this issue is solved, i must keep it in my mind. wet dreams are ok during chastity. 

then I told her "Can You believe that You actually "denied" me in my dream !!"

She said: "Of course I can."

I started explaining in details what happened with me. i had a wet dream that could end up with cumming in my cage.. i had a dream that i am having sex with Her feet...while She kept telling me how fast cummer i am, so, i held it off. over and over until i woke up with blue balls

She responded: "Lol. Not a wet dream Moe. If you came in your sleep then it would be a wet dream"

I said: yes,, true. that was a dry dream"...so painful

No comments:

Post a Comment