Chastity

Monday, July 17, 2017

no sex ever but..


As instructed I was humping the air (wrote about it here), and Princess retweeted with a quote: "So close yet soooo far Denied boy.
Princess Sheridan keeps you humble. That's why you love Me."


So I approached my owner and told her all about. 
"Princess, i humped the air. it was the most intense minutes in my life."

She added: "And then cried like the little bitch you are. How pathetic."

which was very true, it was emotional. I thanked her and told her how much i feel pathetic 

She said: "You are Mine."

I bursted in barking for her, she laughed. I told her from my heart that i will never have sex. I thought she would disagree or at least give me hope. 

Her answer was "No… but you will jerk off again soon. With two fingers. Soon."

I think she just sealed any hope for sex. I feel so much love for her. I thanked her  for keeping me virgin and of course for allowing me ruined orgasm only.

She said:"Of course Moe."




No comments:

Post a Comment