Chastity

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Dry Dream



Finally i got the chance to write a new blog. What happened to me was fascinating! No one will believe this. And no one will know how it feels until he goes through it like me. 

When I woke up on the last day of July, I run to my laptop and sent this question for my Owner. “Princess, what do You think about wet dreams for chastity boys?”. Her answer was clear: “ I whole heartedly approve of wet dreams.” Which gave me good relief. 

My second question was “Can You believe that You actually "denied" me in my dream !!” . Her answer was shocking and full of confidence. “Of course I can.”.

WHAT !

Here is what happened. I have been in chastity since the beginning of this year with no release. Yesterday, I had a wet dream that could end up with cumming in my cage. For more details. i had a dream that i am having sex with humping Princess Sheridan’s feet while She kept telling me how fast cummier i am. 



She was so disgusted by me because I cum to quickly. So, in my dream i held it off. over and over until i woke up with big fat blue balls. The frustration was at the highest level. I don’t know why. I was about to cum, to explode, but couldn’t. 


Princess Sheridan response was hilarious :

“Lol. Not a wet dream Moe. If you came in your sleep then it would be a wet dream”.




I guess I had a “dry dream” then.

No comments:

Post a Comment